I leave the cleaning to the professionals

0 Comments

I get too crazy with my cleaning procedures from time to time.

I bought a special kind of bleach cleaning spray as well as I have been hitting every section of my house.

So much bleach spray got into the air that I gave all of us a sore throat as well as a throbbing headache. I was cleaning off my TV, my floors, my kitchen table, my sink as well as my shower. In the end, I suppose I did more to hurt my lungs than help them! I was just trying to kill any other harmful particles collecting on my indoor surfaces. I went crazy with cleaning in every area of my apartment. I think it’s safe to say that some of my surfaces are the cleanest that they have ever been. I started to notice a small amount of mildew that was growing on the external metal surface of my a/c that sits in a closet inside my house. It gets musty in there as well as the black spores begin to show themselves. I learned that it is safe to wipe off the outside surface of the a/c with a bleach solution. But you have to be careful not to get any inside the air handler. You never want to wipe the inside of an a/c or dehumidifier with bleach. It will make the metal in the evaporator coil oxidize and then rust. This is a permanent condition that cannot be reversed. In some cases it is enough to put the coil out of commission altogether. Since brand new evaporator coils aren’t cheap, I make sure to never touch the inside of the a/c with bleach. I just let my trained Heating as well as Air Conditioning specialist wipe it with a spray made particularly for that work. It’s both safe as well as effective at keeping the inside of my A/C wiped free of mold growth.

 

 

New HVAC technology